32 personer gjennomgår akkurat nå!
Nikolskaya drainage system in Kyiv is one of the most interesting. This is where will start when you first plunge into the world of unique tunnels and ancient passages under the capital of Ukraine. The construction of the drainage system began in the 1850s to fulfill an important function of diverting groundwater to counteract landslides on the road that led from the city center to the Chain Bridge. These dungeons feature bold engineering solutions that had not analogues in the countries of old Europe. When you visit the drainage system, you will immediately feel the whole palette of the diversity of the underworld: from complete darkness to bright light, from deaf silence to the sound of spring water from a deep underground waterfall.
This excursion will give the opportunity to:
- The origin of the name of this drainage system.
- Where is the throne of the underground idol?
- Why the Toy Metro was built?
- What are the functions of the "Bowing Corridor"?
- You will visit under the "Waterfall of eternal youth and rain".
- You will take a walk along the underground "Broadway".
- You will hear a roar of applause in the cascade gallery with a three-meter ceiling.
- You will unravel the mystical mystery of the “Hall of the Three Brothers”.
- You will rise to the surface of the treasure from the "Chest of Underground Pearls".
- You will be able to relax by the century-old wooden well with spring water.